Are there any utility/applications that will help me manage my running and startup apps?

What does everyone recommend in reference to a planner, organizer, contacts manager program?

Thanks
    Last edited by revtup; 04-19-09 at 09:55 PM.
    04-19-09 09:45 PM
    You mean see what apps are currently running on your bb?

Press and hold the bb button and it'll list everything that's running... Click on said app then close it by hitting the bb button and close or exit...
    04-19-09 09:47 PM
    you can manually shut down/close out an app by pressing the bb button (menu button) and scroll down to close and there ya go
    04-19-09 09:50 PM
    I have not used it for Blackberry yet, but back in the day on my Visor I used Agendus, and they DO have a BB version...

Agendus for BlackBerry - all-in-one personal information manager integrates and enhances the BlackBerry built-in calendar, tasks, and contacts
    04-19-09 10:16 PM
    You mean see what apps are currently running on your bb?

Press and hold the bb button and it'll list everything that's running... Click on said app then close it by hitting the bb button and close or exit...
    Umm, that's not the way to do it!

You press and hold Alt and press the Back key. That will bring up current running apps. There will be five that won't leave the screen, these include Home, Phone, Browser, BBM and Messaged.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-09 10:21 PM
    Umm, that's not the way to do it!

You press and hold Alt and press the Back key. That will bring up current running apps. There will be five that won't leave the screen, these include Home, Phone, Browser, BBM and Messaged.

He's stating the Storm way to do it. Probably 5.0 will work that way too.
    04-19-09 10:24 PM
    Oh ok! *puts foot in mouth* I'll be over there --> if anyone needs me!

04-19-09 10:27 PM
    Before I go, I must say that this is a prime example of why I hate not being able to see peoples profiles on wap!

04-19-09 10:28 PM
    Before I go, I must say that this is a prime example of why I hate not being able to see peoples profiles on wap!

LOL +1 to that...

I don't care if I see the avatar, but knowing what they say their phone is and carrier would help a lot, if they don't put it in their post.
    04-19-09 10:39 PM

Amen DAT! (I've done it too)
    04-19-09 10:42 PM

It's okay SG. That is why I have a bookmark set up to go to my profile. I then just change the username to the other user to look at their device and service. It seems to be a temporary solution for now.

04-19-09 10:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD