I have a BB Curve like this. Now if you look on the picture at the very top above the BB logo and the speaker/talking thingy there's a clear sliver that blinks when you get a text.

Is there anyway to change the color? Mine is currently red and I know you can change the color I can't remember how though.
    01-21-10 06:47 PM
    I think there are some programs that you can do this. I had one on my Curve 8320 but can't remember for the life of me what program I used.

I do know for a fact you can do this though.
    01-21-10 06:50 PM
    BeBuzz. You can find it in the app store or in app world.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-10 06:53 PM
    BeBuzz. You can find it in the app store or in app world.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Oh yeah that was it. Good shot hootyhoo.
    01-21-10 06:55 PM
    There are several programs out there that can purchase to customize your LED light.
    01-21-10 07:04 PM
    Isn't Pimpmyberry one of them?
    01-21-10 07:14 PM
    No, PimpMyBerry is a theme site. Just get BeBuzz.
    01-21-10 07:21 PM
    Isn't Pimpmyberry one of them?
    I think you might mean PimpMyMail
    01-21-10 07:27 PM
    I think you might mean PimpMyMail
    LOL I don't remember anymore. I just remember hearing about pimpmy(something)...
    01-21-10 08:13 PM
    LOL I don't remember anymore. I just remember hearing about pimpmy(something)...
    There was/is a Pimpmypearl to change trackball color on old 8100's. might work on LED too.
    01-21-10 09:00 PM
    01-21-10 09:09 PM
    +1 for berrybuzz. I got it and it's nice to know if you get a text, email, etc. just by the color.
    01-21-10 09:43 PM
    +1 for berrybuzz. I got it and it's nice to know if you get a text, email, etc. just by the color.
    My thoughts exactly. BerryBuzz (BeBuzz) was the first app I purchased when I got my Tour, and I can't live without it..lol!
    01-21-10 10:08 PM
    ohhh thanks
    really awesome!
    love it and the crackberry forum of course
    01-21-10 10:42 PM
    Can anyone out there that has a Bold 9700 explain how to set up BeBuzz? On the Bold 9000 the profile settings (options) looked completely different than they do on the 9700.. I have checked every possible setting and I cannot figure out how to do this.

When opening the app it says the changes have to be made in the profiles and it brings me to the screen that doesn't have any sections to change colors.

Anyone? Anyone?
    01-22-10 03:19 PM
    Can anyone out there that has a Bold 9700 explain how to set up BeBuzz? On the Bold 9000 the profile settings (options) looked completely different than they do on the 9700.. I have checked every possible setting and I cannot figure out how to do this.

When opening the app it says the changes have to be made in the profiles and it brings me to the screen that doesn't have any sections to change colors.

Anyone? Anyone?
    go to your blackberry options and look fior berrybuzz there
    01-22-10 04:02 PM
    When I go into Options it's not listed...

The only place it resides on the Blackberry is under Applications and when I access it from there it says the following "You will find BeBuzz Free in your Blackberry Options screen" and then there is a button that says "open Blackberry options" and when I click on that it brings me into my options, but BeBuzz is nowhere to be found...

Is it because it's the free version? I planned on purchasing the full version but I'm not going to do that if it's not going to work...

Sorry to be such a PITA... and thanks for your help!
    01-22-10 04:11 PM

The only place it resides on the Blackberry is under Applications and when I access it from there it says the following "You will find BeBuzz Free in your Blackberry Options screen" and then there is a button that says "open Blackberry options" and when I click on that it brings me into my options, but BeBuzz is nowhere to be found...

Is it because it's the free version? I planned on purchasing the full version but I'm not going to do that if it's not going to work...

go to m.bellshare.com on your bb and download the correct trial..
    not sure why you're not seeing it..i would try doing a battery pull, but under options (wrench icon) should be a berrybuzz menu
    01-22-10 06:13 PM

I just checked on my Bold, and noted the free version i have is 2.1.40, it works great! I hope this bit of info helps...
    01-22-10 07:07 PM
    go to m.bellshare.com on your bb and download the correct trial..
    not sure why you're not seeing it..i would try doing a battery pull, but under options (wrench icon) should be a berrybuzz menu
    THANK YOU SO MUCH! I went to the site, downloaded the app and its there in my profile. All set up.

I must have had either a bad download or the wrong version.

Thanks again for your help!!
    01-22-10 07:58 PM

Anyone? Anyone?
    Goto options and find bebuzz there to make your modifications.
    01-23-10 12:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD