Hi, I'm new to being able to download on app world, I originally had a curve 8330 with telus for 2 years and I only had social networking pack so my internet was extremely horrible and app world seem very broken. I bought my torch on release day and I'm using app world like crazy but I've only ever downloaded free apps. When I want to download apps that cost money how am I charged? Does it go directly to my carriers phone bill or am I charged through a credit card or paypal?
    11-09-10 11:06 AM
    I think if your carrier is setup with bb app world you can have it charge your account and it gets added to your bill. Other than that its the standard credit card or paypal charge. You should ask your carrier if they offer "bill to account" through bb app world. And what if any are the extra charges.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-10 11:25 AM
    I also don't know blackberry 8330 applications where to download, really annoying! So he bought a blackberry 9,800!
    11-09-10 11:38 AM
    When you buy your first paid app they'll ask you to set-up your payment options, Credit Card, Paypal and I don't know if carrier billing works with Telus.

I also don't know blackberry 8330 applications where to download, really annoying! So he bought a blackberry 9,800!
    lolwut? ^
    11-09-10 03:00 PM
    Babelfish, FTW.

But, yeah, you set up a BlackBerry ID and password, then a payment account to go with that when you buy your first non-free app.
    Last edited by parked; 11-09-10 at 04:00 PM.
    11-09-10 03:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD