I recently changed my hotmail password (behind a computer) because someone knew my password.

But since I did this, i cant figure out how to change the password on my Blackberry!

Why is it so difficult?

People have been telling me about some "BIS" that i need to access to change my password?

I just want to be able to read, reply and delete emails like i used to with my old password!

I need to change my password on my Blackberry! please help
    07-23-10 09:16 AM
    E-mail passwords aren't kept on your BlackBerry. You need to sign onto your BIS account and change it there.

From your BlackBerry, go into the e-mail setup app. Log onto you BIS account. You should be able to update your password from there.

You created a BIS account when you first set up your BlackBerry. It was how you added e-mail accounts to your BlackBerry in the first place. You can also access your BIS account via web browser on Mac/PC. The web address will depend on your carrier.
    07-23-10 09:22 AM
    how do I change my password for crackberry account ?

thanks
    04-09-11 08:13 AM
    Hi guys,

This is my first post so please be gentle with me...

My gf has a Torch (same as me) and she recently changed her hotmail password.

She is, however, still receiving emails from this account on her Blackberry (having not changed anything there).

Does she not have to change the settings on the Blackberry? I'm not sure how that can be working!

She's on o2 and all email setup was done via the Blackberry. We have never had to logon through the web to the BIS (as far as I know).

Thanks,
    Spencer
    06-03-11 03:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD