I can't get on hotmail through opera mini anymore. It keeps timing out. I can access other sites like yahoo, msn on the internet but when I type hotmail in the address or select the mail icon on msn it times out. Is there something I can do? It says connecting, then processing and the bar at the bottom of the screen goes only halfway across the scren then it simply times out.
    I used to be able to access hotmail and just about anything on Opera Mini. This is on Boost mobile service.
    Last edited by dontnonothinboutfones; 05-22-09 at 11:29 AM. Reason: needed to include service provider
    05-22-09 11:19 AM
    same thing is happening to me as of 2 days ago. I am on us cellular.
    05-22-09 02:10 PM
    could it be that the site is having issues?
    05-22-09 02:18 PM
    I'm not sure. How can I find out if the site is having problems? I am able to access it from my laptop and other computers. Is there another way I can check my email through the blackberry or is hotmail the only way? How can I forward my messages I recieve to hotmail to another mobile device?Or at least somewhere I can recieve the texts regularly?
    05-25-09 10:08 PM
    I'm having the same problem getting into Hotmail with Opera.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-09 06:55 AM
    have you guys tried anything other then opera? like bolt? im now thinking that it might be the way the opera servers are handling the data. try using a different browser.

here is a OTA link to Bolt
    05-26-09 07:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD