Havent seen any complaints about this, but I had an older version of Slacker and loved it. Now I got that auto Verizon push and hit the icon to update my version of Slacker. Now it seems that I have a non-Storm version. The screen does not rotate anymore and now is more of a scrolling type menu instead of the highlight and click. It doesn't even fill up the screen like my last version. Did Slacker get rid of the storm version or they trying to do a universal version? I also went to their website after deleting the updated version and installed the so-called Storm version straight from their site.....Still wont rotate and fill the screen. It is Version 2.0.12 today. Yesterday it was 2.0.2 and verizons push was 2.0.2.0. What gives?
    07-17-09 06:15 PM
    Maybe compatibility mode was turned on. Have you checked to make sure that it is off?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-09 06:32 PM
    Thanks for your response. That was it. I disabled it and now it works fine. Wonder how that setting got changed? Prob a stupid question, but could that be because I have Lyrical's Hybrid loaded?
    07-17-09 07:23 PM
    I bet that it was changed as a default setting with the update.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-09 09:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD