What a drag. I spend a lot of time in New York City, and really depend on Hopstop to get me around by subway.

I stepped out of my hotel this morning and wanted to find the fastest subway to Penn Station, and got the message "HopStop no longer supports the Blackberry Platform".

I found this app to be extremely useful and am disappointed it no longer works. Is anyone aware of a transit app like this that works on BB?
    09-18-12 09:03 AM
    Hmm.. never heard of them. Sucks though for their users. Sorry man.
    09-18-12 09:24 AM
    Even though the HopStop Blackberry app is no longer available, it doesn't mean that you can't use HopStop on your Blackberry. HopStop has a very popular mobile website (HopStop Mobile - Select a City) that you can use on any mobile device, including Blackberry. Additionally, if you happen to own an iPhone, iPad, Android and/or Windows phone, you can download the native HopStop app to those devices here: HopStop.com - Mobile
    09-18-12 09:29 AM
    Even though the HopStop Blackberry app is no longer available, it doesn't mean that you can't use HopStop on your Blackberry. HopStop has a very popular mobile website (HopStop Mobile - Select a City) that you can use on any mobile device, including Blackberry. Additionally, if you happen to own an iPhone, iPad, Android and/or Windows phone, you can download the native HopStop app to those devices here: HopStop.com - Mobile
    Yah....mobile browser for this isn't nearly as convenient as the app. Also, if I had an iPhone, iPad, Android, or Windows Phone, I probably wouldn't be posting here. Since the app was written and existed, I wished they'd just kept it active rather than throw BB users under the bus.
    09-18-12 10:05 AM
    I tried going to the mobile site and I get an error message "Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network."
    04-13-13 07:52 PM
    Hey...HopStop....how about releasing for BB10!
    04-24-13 01:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD