Anyone else managed to delete it?

Thoughts?
    04-17-12 09:12 AM
    Can't you remove it from within that screen?

Menu button => Delete
    04-17-12 09:36 AM
    you would think so hey, but no - for this module there is no delete option...
    04-17-12 09:40 AM
    Yah, don't know what's going on. Use BBSAK to remove it. I just checked, and its the same on my phone.
    And yes, BBSAK can delete it. I just deleted mine.
    Last edited by masterscarhead1; 04-17-12 at 09:45 AM.
    04-17-12 09:40 AM
    Yah, don't know what's going on. Use BBSAK to remove it. I just checked, and its the same on my phone.
    And yes, BBSAK can delete it. I just deleted mine.
    Thanks will give it a go - should not have to clean up after applications
    04-17-12 09:54 AM
    Yah, tell me about it. It is the worst program cleanup job I've seen. And, I would go Whatsapp>Kik>Hookt anytime
    04-17-12 09:56 AM
    I was able to delete it, no problem. I didn't like that it was still lingering there after an uninstall and battery pull....but whatever. No big deal.
    04-17-12 10:26 AM
    Been going back and forth with Hookt for a week now concerning this. They still have yet to publicly announce the issue. Don't like companies with no humility.
    04-17-12 02:30 PM
    Hi guys!

Holy Molly, this bug was a sneaky one. We got some info from a few Hookt accounts with the same issue (thanks so much for sending it!) and the team is already working on a fix that could possibly come on the next available version. A few key points about this bug (just in case to clear the air)

1: There are no side effects to it, other than having it display on the modules page. The connector is tiny (less than 3K) and inactive.
    2: As mentioned on the posts above, you could try using the BBSAK app, we found it worked with our test cases.

We want to thank you for your patience on this one guys and we appreciate your feedback! If you have any other questions let us know

Thanks again!

Jess from Hookt.
    wout000 likes this.
    04-17-12 06:33 PM
    It annoyed me too, but then I took a pen to the paper and forgot about it because I had to do some notes for a final.

Now that I'm on a mini study break, I'm reminded of this and will run BBSAK later, as this doesn't bother me as much anymore, haha.
    04-17-12 10:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD