App World has approved the latest version of Home Screen Notes. Home Screen Notes allows you to put a reminder note on your home screen. The change log for version 3.0:

- Added option to remove red pin from note.
    - Added note transparency options (none, 25%, 50%, 75%).
    - Added ability to create template notes (press menu button on create notes screen).
    - Touch ups to create note screen (more space).
    - Optimizations to internal note posting routines.
    - Other misc bug fixes.

Link: http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/28560/
    05-11-12 01:57 AM
    What should us folks who purchased the app originally from the crackberry app store do? There's no update to 3.0 showing. Thanks
    05-22-12 10:29 AM
    What should us folks who purchased the app originally from the crackberry app store do? There's no update to 3.0 showing. Thanks
    Hi, please check your private messages.
    05-22-12 09:47 PM
    Just purchased this app and like it. Any chance of an upgrade that would allow mutiple notes? It's a liitle tedious to get multiple things on one note. Or am I doing wrong? Thanks
    05-26-12 08:45 AM
    Just purchased this app and like it. Any chance of an upgrade that would allow mutiple notes? It's a liitle tedious to get multiple things on one note. Or am I doing wrong? Thanks
    Hi, thanks for the feedback. I played around with the idea of trying to fit two notes on the screen at the same time but it meant smaller notes and it didn't really look right on the lower resolution screens. Unfortunately with the currently BlackBerry OS, it does not allow any interaction with the home screen so it kind of limits what I could do. I haven't given up on the idea though, I'm just looking for a better way of implementing it.
    05-26-12 12:11 PM
    I found the implementation of this app really clunky initially, with the note being set as a wallpaper n displayed all the time, so that anyone who holds my phone could read my to do list!

But, I realised soon after that the fault was of the BB OS. Dev really did what he could to make this aesthetically pleasing, useful and customisable! So I'm still an active user n its saved me some headaches.

Hope the dev brngs this app onto BB 10. I'm not gonna be staying round the platform for the OS launch, but this app sure could be a winner if refined with all the capabilities of BB 10.
    cpqsoft likes this.
    05-27-12 02:54 PM
    I found the implementation of this app really clunky initially, with the note being set as a wallpaper n displayed all the time, so that anyone who holds my phone could read my to do list!

But, I realised soon after that the fault was of the BB OS. Dev really did what he could to make this aesthetically pleasing, useful and customisable! So I'm still an active user n its saved me some headaches.

Hope the dev brngs this app onto BB 10. I'm not gonna be staying round the platform for the OS launch, but this app sure could be a winner if refined with all the capabilities of BB 10.
    Thanks for the support, the wallpaper issue is very hard to work around, there isn't even any API to obtain the current wallpaper for some reason. If BB10 gives more control over the home screen, I'll take advantage of every API it has to offer to make it more seamless (maybe multiple notes on the home screen that can be flipped through?) but I guess we will see what it will bring. Crossing my fingers.
    05-27-12 03:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD