HiWiFi is a new WiFi utility that CB presented here:
    http://m.crackberry.com/hiwifi-i-mentalist-powerful-wireless-network-manager-your-blackberry
    ... What's your opinion about it?
    Here's mine...

I bought it! That's a good app, but there's something I really don't like:
    1. If I'm at home with my WiFi, I can't select it... This app only allows connecting to hotspots!
    2. If I've mi WiFi on and I reboot, I find mi WiFi off...
    For deserving its price, it really would have to add SmartWiFi features, with a complete WiFi control!!
    If I might come back, I wouldn't buy it since it has some extra features as stated above!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    wnm likes this.
    05-01-11 03:05 AM
    i want to know what makes this app better than smartwifi to make it a 9$ app?
    05-01-11 11:54 AM
    Nothing... In fact I'd like to have my money back since there'll be those features!
    Only better thing is that it doesn't fix in the application switcher

05-02-11 02:34 AM
    HiWiFi is a new WiFi utility that CB presented here:
    http://m.crackberry.com/hiwifi-i-men...our-blackberry
    ... What's your opinion about it?
    Here's mine...

I bought it! That's a good app, but there's something I really don't like:
    1. If I'm at home with my WiFi, I can't select it... This app only allows connecting to hotspots!
    2. If I've mi WiFi on and I reboot, I find mi WiFi off...
    For deserving its price, it really would have to add SmartWiFi features, with a complete WiFi control!!
    If I might come back, I wouldn't buy it since it has some extra features as stated above!

Thanks for the info.

I was originally intrigued by this app, but based on your critique, I think I'll pass. I want to be able to automatically connect to open wifi were ever I ah without any hassle. Cutting me off from home network routers is a real downer.
    05-02-11 08:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD