Does anyone know if there is an app with this function? It would be cool seeing as my gf hates everyone that I talk to

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-09 01:36 PM
    subscribed....lol
    07-09-09 05:10 PM
    subscribed....lol
    Embarrassing lol

07-09-09 08:54 PM
    Hahaha!

I feel bad for you if you feel like you have to hide contacts on your own device. Maybe its time to start keeping an old school address book.

07-10-09 12:53 AM
    Does anyone know if there is an app with this function? It would be cool seeing as my gf hates everyone that I talk to

I don't even know what to say to this.
    07-10-09 01:07 AM
    Don't get married.
    It only gets worse!
    07-10-09 01:25 AM
    Subscribed! Hahaha gotta see this although it could come in handy some day since I'm young

07-10-09 01:43 AM
    Don't get married.
    It only gets worse!
    Lol I can only imagine..... I'm just trying to look for software to hide contacts the way that file lock locks files and hides them.... Something that requires a password to unlock the contacts and won't show their information even when dialed unless its unlocked.... I'm pretty sure its doable to someone with the knowledge if the program isn't already out there. I would actually pay for it and I'm sure many other ppl would as well

07-10-09 02:05 AM
    i came across this post totally accidently about a month ago, and i've been biting my tongue until now because...

my friend and i have been developing an app that hides contacts for a little while now, our company is named mblware, and the app is BlackBook.

it will hide selected contacts within a hidden contact list. the only way to access the list is to type in a key sequence (which the user defines) on the keypad. from there you can import/add contacts.

it hides email/pin/phone/txt etc from being visible in the public logs, you can even set a fake caller-id name for your contacts.

it's just been made available on the mobihand store-network, you can checkout our homepage at [ BlackBook 1.0 by mblware ] if you're still interested

chad.

ps. you might like this for hiding contacts, other than other women too
    09-10-09 11:01 PM
    go into the address book hit the bb logo button and go to filters and then filter and make a new group and move the numbers there and when u want to call or text em u have em just have rem to check that filter to see and uncheck to hide em
    09-11-09 12:36 AM
    go into the address book hit the bb logo button and go to filters and then filter and make a new group and move the numbers there and when u want to call or text em u have em just have rem to check that filter to see and uncheck to hide em
    couldn't anybody get your phone and get into them that way though?
    09-13-09 12:25 AM
    Seriously, If you dont want your S.O. to see what you are doing. Then either A dont do it on the phone she/he knows you have or just password protect it and keep it locked.

I dont see why you need to hide something from someone if it is your phone and you are not doing anything shady.
    09-13-09 01:52 AM
    Seriously, If you dont want your S.O. to see what you are doing. Then either A dont do it on the phone she/he knows you have or just password protect it and keep it locked.

I dont see why you need to hide something from someone if it is your phone and you are not doing anything shady.
    guess you didn't see the date I posted? they made an app for it already.
    09-13-09 02:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD