I downloaded the "blackberry app world" application and it was in the downloads folder... i pressed hide by accident when trying to move it now i cant find it... there is no "show all " option under downloads... please help
    08-19-09 09:56 PM
    If you can not unhide the icon I would go to options>Advanced Options>Applications> High light APP World and click the berry key and delete it. Reboot phone and install app world.
    08-19-09 10:07 PM
    click BB button select show all. select the app hit the BB button the unselect hide.
    08-19-09 10:09 PM
    Go somewhere else that has a hidden item.click show all there then Navigate back to the folder
    Hope this helps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-09 10:12 PM
    I really dont think APP World went in to the users download folder. By clicking the berry key in any folder you should be able to find all your hidden icons.
    08-19-09 10:15 PM
    Thanks...

It was in the downloads folder for sure... I bought it from someone so if it doesnt default to that folder maybe they moved it there and the show-all option on other screens didnt work. But I just deleted it and re-installed and it works now.. This is my first BB ohter than a couple issues I think im catching on. Thanks for the help!
    08-20-09 07:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD