Just some advice with using Viigo.

Make sure it's set to NOT run in the background when you close it and that it only updates when you open the app. Also, clear your cache in Viigo whenver you're finished and make sure you fully close out (BB button > Close)

Otherwise it will eat through your battery and app mem leading to a a dead battery (obviously) or a phone reset, respectively.

Hahaha, that was the first thing I figured out.. I needed to actually make it shut down, or it would keep running. :/ Also, thanks for the other tips, I will do that right now!

Also, sorry your thread got slightly hijacked with me and JRS' "debate"...but you know me, anything to get a pretty girl to talk to me!!
    haha its ok, I got a lot of helpful info through it all. thanks again
    08-06-09 02:28 PM
    Anytime Boost. If you're ever having trouble finding your answer, feel free to PIN me/add me to your BBM (it's in my info).

Enjoy your Storm!
    Last edited by RickyRoss10; 08-06-09 at 02:40 PM.
    08-06-09 02:31 PM
    Alright thanks bro! =]
    08-07-09 06:34 AM
    Hey guys and girls, i've had my Storm since it came out.. However, I have never really played around with it like most of you!
    Your phone probably works better than most of ours because of it!
    08-07-09 09:04 AM
    ^ lol

08-07-09 10:10 AM
    Your phone probably works better than most of ours because of it!
    Wait a second, what do you mean "work"?? I've been using mine as a REALLY nice coaster - when you sit your glass on it, that weird glass picture thing on the front presses down giving you a little lip to help keep your glass from sliding around.
    08-07-09 10:39 AM
    Every time I see this thread I laugh.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-09 10:47 AM
    I don't mean to flame but everyday I come across at least 5 or 6 threads that are just a waste of time. Like "How do I upgrade my O.S.?" It's just a pain to go through threads that could be answered by searching or reading the basic rules thread that explains how the forums work. Sorry if it is flaming but I'm trying to be polite as possible.
    08-07-09 11:04 AM
    Yes I did actually thank you!

So far ive done a few things..

the iBerry theme is pretty neat, the whippo app, shot gun app, protranslate,viigo, and of course my ultimate favorite TalkLock. I just wish i could use talklock to lock the phone whenever I chose too, but hey its still golden in my book!
    I suggest u look into stormslider or patternlock (both hav free version to try out first) (i personally recommend stormsloder ) (both hav faqs/problems threads created by me)

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/ne...unlock-169483/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/ne...ht=patternlock
    08-07-09 11:24 AM
    I don't mean to flame but everyday I come across at least 5 or 6 threads that are just a waste of time. Like "How do I upgrade my O.S.?" It's just a pain to go through threads that could be answered by searching or reading the basic rules thread that explains how the forums work. Sorry if it is flaming but I'm trying to be polite as possible.
    You DO have the option of skipping over those threads.
    08-07-09 11:39 AM
    Wait a second, what do you mean "work"?? I've been using mine as a REALLY nice coaster - when you sit your glass on it, that weird glass picture thing on the front presses down giving you a little lip to help keep your glass from sliding around.
    Every time I see this thread I laugh.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Glad to help your day get a little better.

Well, how about
    1: Dont enter unless you were actually willing to help
    OR possibly
    2: Read like the first page and you will notice how I was given more than enough help and now know the answer to my question, instead of reading the damn title and posting.. Jesus guy, the time you spent to type your grievance about my post, you could have either posted a link, or skipped my thread and had a few extra posts in another thread to raise that precious post count..
    08-07-09 01:22 PM
    I suggest u look into stormslider or patternlock (both hav free version to try out first) (i personally recommend stormsloder ) (both hav faqs/problems threads created by me)

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/ne...unlock-169483/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/ne...ht=patternlock
    Thanks Drift, i was looking into these, I think Im gonna try it.. I dont think it would affect the automatic locking ability of my talklock, and then still be able to lock it whenever I want to. I like the stormslider, I purchased the iBerry theme, but I am afraid unless something like .164 or 5.0 comes out soon Im gonna just remove it for now, its pretty laggy on my .148
    08-07-09 01:24 PM
    Actually, I wonder if there is a way to get the StormSlider to lock using the Storms actual lock button? Maybe this is already there, but if it isn't that would be awesome.
    08-07-09 01:26 PM
    Hey guys and girls, i've had my Storm since it came out.. However, I have never really played around with it like most of you! I dont have any apps except the ones that came with it.. I guess I use the SlackerRadio the most lol... I would like to know, when I find an application that I really want.. Such as the one that locks the screen when talking (i hate it right now lol) do i just download it to my Storm and then i am good to go?
    Information on various ways to install apps to your Storm:

Installing Storm Apps

08-07-09 02:13 PM
    ^ thanks but im pretty good to go on installing apps for now =]

**Can a mod lock this thread?**
    08-10-09 10:30 AM
    ^ thanks but im pretty good to go on installing apps for now =]

**Can a mod lock this thread?**
    Sounds like a plan We'll leave the thread around thou for the next guy/gal looking for similar info. Thanks again all!
    08-10-09 11:17 AM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD