I'm new to BB. Switched from Moto Q when the storm came out. I've been looking for a simple application for lists or tasks. I want something that I can launch and add tasks to a list or create a grocery list etc with minimal button pressing. I want to be able to start a list, and add items by typing them and pressing the enter button and check them off by clicking on them. I searched and tried several apps and none of them were what I was looking for. I don't want to have to press the menu button, select add an item, type the item, then press the menu button and select save. I may as well just write down on a note card what I need. It seems that there are many more third party app for Winmo.......probably because it is lacking in a lot of ways. A friend has an Iphone and he found a great free app that lets him create a grocery list them swipe his finger across the item and the item is crossed off (think strike thru text). That would be perfect for my needs. Can anyone point me in the right direction for a simple app?
    12-12-08 09:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD