Hey there,

I installed WhatsApp 5.0 by moving the folder from computer to BlackBerry then installing the .jad from there.

Unfortunately, it gets stuck at this screen:

I really want to be able to use it so I can communicate with my iPhone buddies. I used to be an iPhone owner for several years and I have a lot of buds who use it. We used to Ping! but now ever since I got the BlackBerry I can not communicate with them through IMing.

Thanks a lot guys.

BlackBerry OS 5
    Network Provider: Etisalat Egypt
    BlackBerry Internet Service: Working fine
    Wi-Fi: ON
    04-02-10 12:24 PM
    Hey there,

I installed WhatsApp 5.0 by moving the folder from computer to BlackBerry then installing the .jad from there.

Unfortunately, it gets stuck at this screen:

I really want to be able to use it so I can communicate with my iPhone buddies. I used to be an iPhone owner for several years and I have a lot of buds who use it. We used to Ping! but now ever since I got the BlackBerry I can not communicate with them through IMing.

Thanks a lot guys.

BlackBerry OS 5
    Network Provider: Etisalat Egypt
    BlackBerry Internet Service: Working fine
    Wi-Fi: ON
    that looks like a very old version. you must install 2.3 from WhatsApp Messenger for Blackberry
    04-10-10 04:40 AM
    Hey TarekElsakka, is this still a problem for you? I'm using a Blackberry Tour in Hong Kong and I'm having the same problem. I've been installing and reinstalling the newest verion of WhatsApp, v2.3, and the problem persists. I've also talked among friends and found that WhatsApp isn't working for another person who also has a Tour, and someone who has a Curve 8900.

Any ideas why that is?
    05-03-10 04:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD