Just got the new Style and love it but I can't for the life of me find the Weather Bug. I have tried other weather apps on my Bold but I just don't like them. So how can I get it to work? Is it a Style problem or is it an OS 6 problem??
    12-18-10 06:45 PM
    Just got the new Style and love it but I can't for the life of me find the Weather Bug. I have tried other weather apps on my Bold but I just don't like them. So how can I get it to work? Is it a Style problem or is it an OS 6 problem??
    I'm a WB Elite user, and I'm pretty bummed it's not available on the Style. I emailed WB support, and I will let you know if I get any response.
    12-18-10 07:05 PM
    It's not officially available for the 9780 however, I have version 1.1.0.120 installed and working fine. I'll see if I can find an OTA and post it.
    12-18-10 07:09 PM
    This is the OTA link of the version I have installed on my 9780 running 6.0.0.359 and it runs great. Not sure if it will work but it's worth a try...

http://blackberry.weatherbug.com/dow...ouch/50/50.jad
    TheCopperOne likes this.
    12-18-10 07:14 PM
    Sweet thanks being needing this. Thank you so much Dawg Man its up and running.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-10 09:32 PM
    Sweet thanks being needing this. Thank you so much Dawg Man its up and running.

You're welcome.

12-18-10 09:33 PM
    Is this the newest version? Either way idc I'm happy to have it. I should just check on my Bold 9650 lol but its in the closet.

12-18-10 11:35 PM
    This is the OTA link of the version I have installed on my 9780 running 6.0.0.359 and it runs great. Not sure if it will work but it's worth a try...

Awesome thanks...

You don't happen to have an OTA download link for the elite version, do you?
    12-19-10 10:28 AM
    Thhhhhaaaaaaaaannnnkkkkk you!!!!!!! Weather channel suck major hail balls lol

12-19-10 02:16 PM

Thanks, this is great. This place is the best!
    12-19-10 07:34 PM
    Is this the newest version? Either way idc I'm happy to have it. I should just check on my Bold 9650 lol but its in the closet.

Depending on your device and OS, you would need to check in BB App World for the newest version.

Awesome thanks...

You don't happen to have an OTA download link for the elite version, do you?

I don't think there is an OTA for the Elite version. The Elite version is a paid application and requires an activation code that is connected to the PIN on your deivce. If you change devices then you need a new activation code. Sorry...
    12-19-10 08:20 PM
    Bro that's the whole point we can't get them on this device lol I got it from you

12-19-10 09:46 PM
    BeWeather works just as good as ever.

just sayin'
    12-20-10 03:40 AM
    Thank you! Works great.
    12-22-10 11:58 AM
    Guys I used bbsak to copy the cod's of my Bold for weatherbug and then put them on my style the other version that somebody gave is alright but this is the latest version for BlackBerry and it seems like it was made for the style looks better on here than on my bold.... Silly app devs... Or whoever is keeping this from being in app world

12-23-10 01:11 PM
    I could probably host the files somewhere if any one wants this better version

12-23-10 01:13 PM
    Just FYI -- I never heard back from the developers. It looks like I'm out of luck. :\
    12-23-10 02:26 PM
    Oh crap you can't get Weather Bug elite on the Style?? And thats the ONE program I really need.
    12-29-10 04:07 AM
    WB work only in U.S.A. ? (not find cities in Europe, or I do not know how to set it up?) help with setting please !

apologies it's working !
    Last edited by monkteo; 12-29-10 at 10:57 AM.
    12-29-10 10:35 AM
    I downloaded this on my computer, cause there is no Style forum on the CB app. How do I use the DTM to get it into my phone?

Thanks!
    01-08-11 06:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD