Hello....just got my Curve 8330 with Alltel today. I downloaded the Facebook for Blackberry application, and it states "download complete". Yet the icon does not appear anywhere. Is it hidden? And how do I "unhide" it? Help!!!

Also, if anyone has any good apps let me know!
    04-24-09 03:49 AM
    Check any folders called applications, programs, etc. if it's showing up in Options>Advanced>Applications then it's installed and is on your device. New installed applications should not be hidden, but from the home screen hit menu show all.

Any 3rd party themes installed?
    04-24-09 07:10 AM
    No 3rd party themes installed at all.....unit was brand new when I got it last night. it was on there for a little while and now the icon isn't there. I see the Facebook application but no icon and I have no idea how to access it.
    04-24-09 07:19 AM
    When I go to Menu/show all.......the Facebook application stikll does not show up. ARGH!
    04-24-09 07:39 AM
    Try resending your service books. I saw this yesterday. After re-programming a device and sending service book, the FB icon showed. weird I know but worth a try

options>advanced options>host routing table>menu>reg Now
    04-24-09 07:48 AM
    Mines came back up with a battery pull.
    04-24-09 08:27 AM
    My Facebook shortcut stayed where Sprint had it in my original theme in the "Online Communities" folder.

Make sure you don't have any Icons or Folders hidden.
    04-24-09 08:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD