i have been able to post updates on twitter just fine, but when i try to send a picture it says "sending to twitpic" then proceeds to stay like that until i press end (ive left it for an hour to see if it was just slow). what am i doing wrong??
    06-28-09 12:17 AM
    what I did..I signed onto it on my PC, got the email address then added it as a contact on my phone. I then send an email to the twitpic address I was given and it is posted online shortly after. It should work just fine.
    06-28-09 12:19 AM
    what email address?
    06-28-09 12:29 AM

then click on settings

it'll say something like..

[email protected]

you email pics to that name from your BB or PC and then they will be posted on twitter/twitpic.
    06-28-09 12:39 AM
    i have been able to post updates on twitter just fine, but when i try to send a picture it says "sending to twitpic" then proceeds to stay like that until i press end (ive left it for an hour to see if it was just slow). what am i doing wrong??
    I'm going to assume you are using TwitterBerry because this is a common problem with the app.

Which version of the app are you using? I had the same problem with .08 but upgrading to the .09 Beta fixed it.
    06-28-09 03:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD