I accidentally deleted the Starbucks app off my 9930. Does anyone know if it is stored anywhere (archived) or is there a way to re-install? I tried the links provided in other threads and the file is no longer available. I also searched to see if anyone has the .COD file. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks!
    10-19-11 02:45 PM
    discontinued.
    10-19-11 05:12 PM
    I know it is discontinued but works if you already have it...which I did until I deleted it. Worked fine up until then (deleted it thinking that was the only way to change the account associated with it on the phone).

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    10-19-11 05:32 PM
    Try this - let me know if it works...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23722303/MobileCard.jad
    10-19-11 08:28 PM
    You get an error message when you try to download from that link.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-11 11:50 PM
    That link worked for me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-11 01:25 AM
    It worked when I tested it. I already have the app, so I did not actually download it, but I did go as far as the "do you want to replace vX with vX" popup.
    10-20-11 06:32 AM
    Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately, it did not work from my 9930. I actually got a 404 message, I believe. I think I located the .cod file on my computer, but cannot make it load. Oh well, no big deal...my own stupidity.

Again, appreciate the attempt.

Regards.
    10-20-11 08:17 AM
    I was so hopeful when I saw this post popup. Four days ago I uninstalled a handful of games from my blackberry 9800 torch, and it failed to reboot. Filled the reboot line and blam, couldn't get it to work with anytricks I could find. I finally pulled off using application loader and loaded a clean installation. Of course.... the starbucks app went bye bye due to those events. I couldn't find any cod or jad files anywhere. I wish this mobilecard.jad link would've worked. Your file is fine. I can download the file fine, unfortunately, the jad file continues to point to the files that are on the starbucks website which ofcourse are poofed.

I'm so pissed that for those of us who used this app, are totally screwed out of it if we have unforseen accidental events which cause the app to go away, and now can't install it.

I don't need the support. They can stop the support of it. Just still allow the app to be downloaded dammit.

If there's anyone out there who can somehow supply the 1.7mb of the app 1.4.0.9 version or ANY version of it for that matter.
    Last edited by Soundszar; 10-24-11 at 09:18 PM.
    10-24-11 09:16 PM
    OK - now I need the .cod - PLEASE! I lost it this weekend when I wiped and reloaded the OS on my device due to another issue. Now I can not seem to be able to find this particular cod in any of my backups. It is like it never existed. I think it is Steve's ghost just messing with me.

Somebody has to be able to extract the cod and post it up. Please....
    10-24-11 10:25 PM
    Just because I needed to vent a little, I sent the following email to Starbucks via their support website:
    "I would like to know who the knucklehead is that decided that those of us who are BlackBerry users, and are getting new devices, are not worthy of a Mobilecard app? Hmmm? There are a growing number of your customers who are BlackBerry users who can no longer enjoy the convenience of what you created, and they are getting frustrated.

For the record, while I prefer Starbucks, there are two Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf outlets along my route to work, and unless or until Starbucks gets its collective act together, I believe they will be getting my morning coffee cash. And I think I'll be making sure those that work with me do the same.I know, a small sampling of the whole, and you'll not miss our money, but you'll know you lost customers, and it could have been prevented."

Not much of a letter, but I'm no writer, either. Well today I received a reply, which surprised me. I would have thought they would have deep filed such letters.

"Thank you for contacting Starbucks Coffee Company.

I am truly sorry to hear about your disappointment in the Blackberry Mobile Application not being available. At this time our technical team is hard at work in updating and restructuring the Blackberry Application to be more efficient.

I want you to know that we take feedback from our loyal customers seriously. Because you know better than anyone else what you want from Starbucks, I will share this with the appropriate department here in our corporate office.

We have made a promise to our customers to provide outstanding products and service. I know that this is a primary reason why you visit Starbucks and I understand how disappointing it is when we let you down.

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to improve what we do.

If you have any further questions or concerns that I was unable to address, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks again,"

It doesn't really say much other than "we're sorry", but it does give hope they are actually working on an app for us. Time will tell...
    10-26-11 05:14 PM
    At this time our technical team is hard at work in updating and restructuring the Blackberry Application to be more efficient.
    Wow, I wonder if the app will be released before bbx phones
    10-27-11 01:56 PM

I emailed them after my last post and just got this reply:

Re: other <<#443729-6878504#>>

Dear Rick,

Thank you for contacting Starbucks Coffee Company.

I do apologize about your disappointment with no longer having a Blackberry App.

We do plan on re-releasing that app a.s.a.p. but unfortunately because of the new Blackberry OS the old one is not compatible with it. Keep your eye open in the Black berry market for when we do bring that app back out.

If you have any further questions or concerns that I was unable to address, please feel free to let me know.

Warm Regards,

Stuart B
    Customer Relations
    Starbucks Coffee Company
    800 STARBUC (782-7282)
    Monday through Friday, 5AM to 8PM (PST)

I can't wait to have the app back! Awesome
    sahaller likes this.
    10-28-11 01:41 PM
    For those of you interested, I made a post on the following forum related to this app:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...cation-652629/
    11-06-11 05:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD