My STorm 9530 took a crap today. I was able to backup it up though. I went to Verizon and got a replacement phone. I reloaded the backup.ipd file. That gave me all my contact/email info back. The problem I am having is reloading all my apps back to the new phone. When I did the back up, it saved files which contain the files for all my apps in a .zip file which has tons of folders and subfolders. How can I reload all my apps? I tried through Applader and BB Desktop, no go.

PLease help, I have been at this for hours.
    02-18-10 08:36 PM
    That is one reason i use BBSAK. regular DM doesnt seem to automatically back up 3rd party apps. Here is a link to BBSAK RIMGeeks.com BBSAK V1.7.0 . Here is one on how to back up 3rd party apps over DM if you dont wanna use BBSAK http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-4-7-a-125449 . Best of luck. And getting them back in, if you bought them from CB app store just redownload them. Im not sure how to put back without saving them first.
    Last edited by Kirblar; 02-19-10 at 09:47 AM.
    02-19-10 09:43 AM
    Thanks for the advice. I do usually us BBSAK, just was pissed off at the time and wasn't thinking about it. I was able to restore everything with some effort.....nice to be back up and running again!
    02-19-10 11:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD