I would like to make a shortcut in quicklaunch for themes
    I know you have to go to options sub but after that the directions get really confusing! The p1 and p2 and all that
    I would like to make a shortcut to the themes option.
    Can anyone help me?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-10 05:05 PM
    To set a shortcut for Themes, go to Add Items > QuickLaunch Function > Choose function: Options subpage, then in the Parameter setting enter the number that Themes appears in your list of options. Mine is item number 25, so I just put a 25 in there. Hope this helps.
    09-18-10 05:15 PM
    To set a shortcut for Themes, go to Add Items > QuickLaunch Function > Choose function: Options subpage, then in the Parameter setting enter the number that Themes appears in your list of options. Mine is item number 25, so I just put a 25 in there. Hope this helps.
    I do that and it says "invalid parameter format"

09-18-10 05:23 PM
    I do that and it says "invalid parameter format"

So your setup screen looks like this, right?

I have put every different item number in there and it works fine. Try contacting the developer. They have been responsive when I've had a problem.
    09-18-10 07:17 PM
    So your setup screen looks like this, right?

I have put every different item number in there and it works fine. Try contacting the developer. They have been responsive when I've had a problem.

Yes it does look like that..I tried 26 (that's what number it is on mine) ill contact them now.
    Thank you for helping!

09-18-10 08:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD