Hey there guys

Long story short my screen is completely shot on my bold 9700. A day ago I could give it some sort of CPR massage that would temporarily let me see the 1/3 of the screen that wasn't damaged but now the whole thing is out.

Assistance: I remember wayyy back years ago when I had a motorola razer, their backup app sort of let you 'use the phone' while it was hooked up, pressing buttons to call or text and such.

Is there ANYTHING remotely like that for the BB? I have a bunch of texts (and possibly bbms) that I can't check right now and its bugging me.

I'd like to spring for a new phone immediately but cash is tight (Student, wooo).

Any help/suggestions would be great thx! <3
    04-18-11 11:15 AM
    SOTI Pocket Controller Pro for BlackBerry will let you send and receive texts and BBMs from your PC keyboard. I've used it and it works well. It isn't free, but it has a trial.
    Rkonopud likes this.
    04-18-11 12:53 PM
    Hey Jeff, thanks for your prompt and helpful reply.

I forgot to mention I run a macbook laptop =\

No version of PcPro for mac just yet.

I suppose worst case scenario I could resurrect my old HP laptop until I purchase a new phone... however it takes 15 mins to startup and has the same emotional stability as dennis rodman.

Any idea if there are any programs like that for MACS?

Thx again!
    04-18-11 01:05 PM
    I'm not aware of a Mac product, but I sent a note to the developer of PC Pro so they'd know there was interest in a Mac version.
    04-18-11 01:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD