Hi everyone, I haven't seen anything posted about this: I have tried to install both the new Time app and FoodNetwork, and I keep getting the same error when installing and trying to launch: Error starting time_mobile: Module 'time_mobile-2' has verification errors, and the Food Network did something similar but with an OutOfMemory error. I have a brand new tour with 90 meg free so I know that can't be the case.

Help anyone? I think these might both be cool apps!
    07-25-09 07:29 AM
    Hi everyone, I haven't seen anything posted about this: I have tried to install both the new Time app and FoodNetwork, and I keep getting the same error when installing and trying to launch: Error starting time_mobile: Module 'time_mobile-2' has verification errors, and the Food Network did something similar but with an OutOfMemory error. I have a brand new tour with 90 meg free so I know that can't be the case.

Help anyone? I think these might both be cool apps!
    I haven't seen this but the time app is really buggy and crashes and locks my tour. I have gotten the food network one to work but it to is slow and sluggish.
    07-27-09 10:59 AM
    I'm using the Time app on my Storm w/ zero probs. Nice app .. runs well.

I did get an error msg the first time I tried to d/l it, but 2nd went right thru.
    07-27-09 11:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD