Hello, I've been trying to figure out how to have my blackberry 8830 we sync my facebook contacts automatically. So far I have not found a solution, does anybody know how to do this? I have already manually inputed most of them into my contacts but I don't want to keep doing this for every contact >.>
    07-21-09 05:18 PM
    1. Login to your Facebook app.
    2. Click the Blackberry button.
    3. Select Options
    4. check "BlackBerry contacts application"

Just a side note before you do, once you sync your facebook contacts with your address book, you can't get rid of the persons "Facebook name". For some reason you can't delete it from your contacts without re-creating the contact itself. At least i haven't figured out a way to do it yet. I find it annoying, but I'm picky when it comes to certain things.

p.s. I forgot to mention, I use a pearl 8110. I'm assuming the same method is used on all BB's through the facebook app. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
    Last edited by Elddid; 07-21-09 at 05:30 PM.
    07-21-09 05:28 PM
    I don't think I was clear >.<. I want my Facebook contacts added into my blackberry contacts and not just their fb name and profile pic.

I'm having the same problem and I think it's annoying. You can't manually link people in your blackberry contacts to their fb account (or delete them).
    07-21-09 05:35 PM
    If you have their email in bb contacts then fb should link automatically. If not then while in fb app go to friends, highlight one then hit menu button and select Connect to BlackBerry Contact.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 06:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD