When I first started using the app I had no problem. Now when I try to add a friend it goes to a blank screen I mean every time so I really need help with this. I tried deleting the app and re-installing I even tried taking my battery out but nothing I have tried works. Please help

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-10 11:46 PM
    FB is never reliable. Try logging out & log back in.
    03-25-10 09:41 AM
    Do you have the latest version of FB?
    03-25-10 11:26 PM
    You may need to delete the app and re install.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-10 06:27 AM
    I tried deleting the app and re-installing I even tried taking my battery out but nothing I have tried works.

What version of FB are you runnng and what version of the BB OS are you running. As you can suspect, both matter.

When you do the uninstall/reinstall do you do a battery pull in between? As hase been reported all over the place, this app is no better than an early beta, tons of issues and bugs. Although, some report it actually does work from time to time.
    03-26-10 12:43 PM
    I have the app but it sucks compared to just running it on Bolt 2.0 web browser. Like a few people said it's just unreliable
    03-26-10 01:03 PM
    I have the same problem with my fb app. i've downloaded the newest version< pulled the battery- no success. you"ll have to live with it till they fix it. Be glad you dont have an android- the fb app is dreadful at best.
    03-26-10 08:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD