I need a little help with pandora for my Curve. A while ago I set up a pandora account online on my home computer. I had not been on the site in quite some time. I then decided to download pandora for my Curve. Here is the problem. I entered my email addy and password, it logged into pandora on my phone but I am getting a message that says "Sorry, this account is no longer active." The weird thing is that when I get on pandora on my computer it works fine. I am just going to set up a new account on pandora with a different email address but I can not log out of my account on my phone and this message keeps popping up. I tried deleting pandora and redownloading it to see if it would ask me to sign in again but it did not. It automatically signs me in to the bad account as soon as I open the app. How can I make pandora "forget" the user and password that I have originally put in?
    03-27-09 05:12 PM
    I think it may be time to contact Pandora support. Let them walk you through it.
    03-27-09 06:04 PM
    I need a little help with pandora for my Curve. A while ago I set up a pandora account online on my home computer. I had not been on the site in quite some time. I then decided to download pandora for my Curve. Here is the problem. I entered my email addy and password, it logged into pandora on my phone but I am getting a message that says "Sorry, this account is no longer active." The weird thing is that when I get on pandora on my computer it works fine. I am just going to set up a new account on pandora with a different email address but I can not log out of my account on my phone and this message keeps popping up. I tried deleting pandora and redownloading it to see if it would ask me to sign in again but it did not. It automatically signs me in to the bad account as soon as I open the app. How can I make pandora "forget" the user and password that I have originally put in?
    Log in to your Pandora account from your computer, and make sure the Zip Code and Birth Year fields in your account are populated. That should fix it.

Super intuitive, eh?
    06-01-09 07:14 PM
    I had this problem and this totally fixed it!!!! Thanx so much!!
    09-05-09 05:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD