I have a Curve 8320 and I keep getting errors saying (net app facebook not responding) or any other app I attempt to open lately. It started recently though. I think it's one of my apps. My current apps are:

Facebook 1.6
    Pandora 1.1.1
    BB Messenger 5.0
    Pageonce (Personal assistant)
    Lingo
    Quick Launch
    Berry Weather 1.5
    Bolt Browser
    Memory Manager
    Quick Pull Pro

I received a phone call and I got the error (phone app not responding) and couldn't even see who was calling. I heard that BB messenger was buggy, but could it be responsible for this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by josh05; 08-06-09 at 04:18 PM.
    08-05-09 09:53 PM
    Well there have definitely been a lot of problems with 5.0 so I wouldn't be surprised if that was a problem. Try battery pull, resend service books??

08-05-09 11:01 PM
    Yeah, I did a battery pull and that fixed my issue; for now. Funny thing is that when my phone wasn't responding, I did a battery pull and after reloading, my media card wasn't accessible with no videos or ringtones. I freaked out a bit and did another battery pull and voila! Pretty strange... :-l
    I think bb messenger 5 is the culprit.

08-05-09 11:09 PM
    I know Facebook is having problems today.
    08-06-09 01:29 PM
    So is Berry Weather its been having problems over the last few days :/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/ber...updated-285987 <----more on BerryWeather issue
    Last edited by DavidNC; 08-06-09 at 01:37 PM. Reason: added link
    08-06-09 01:34 PM
    I also noticed Berry Weather's update failures recently on mine. The issue is consistent though. I reset my bb, everything's fine for a while until it starts acting up again and says "net bb app Phone, Pandora, Bb messenger, (or anything else) fail". I did perform a back up just in case. Is anyone else experiencing the same issues and uses any of the apps that I listed? I don't want this to happen anymore.

08-06-09 04:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD