ok im most likely in the wrong forum but im still new to this so i need help... my firned has a droid and has the Music Junk app this app allows u to download music directly to ur phone (like lime wire or bear share) i want to know is there an app for us ? yes i know downloading music is illegal im not here to get lectured im just looking for help

thanks Crackberry Fam
    07-06-10 11:54 AM
    Did you try searching? This has been brought up a lot as of late.

There is no such app for bb, and probably never will be.
    07-06-10 11:58 AM
    Most carriers have (had???) a music store that you can purchase and download songs directly to your phone. I used the "Sprint Music Store" a fair amount, until they stopped giving a PC download of your purchased songs.
    There are a LOT of music apps, but I can't say I've come across any that allowed P2P sharing or downloading directly on the blackberry.
    07-06-10 12:16 PM
    I won't lecture you on illegal downloading, I'll just close the thread if the subject gets discussed because we do not permit that here. Fair enough?
    07-06-10 12:32 PM
    Its not illegal it is actually a proper app that you can use on your droid phone as I had the HTC and it was great. Dont think it would allowed to download from proper application sites if it was illegal - if u find that it is quote me wrong

I've been searching for something similar as the droid phones have about 3 to 4 different apps that you can download free music its great. If anyone finds something similar for BB please let us know
    02-27-11 10:52 AM
    Um, you are wrong.

That app was pulled from the Android Marketplace because it was illegally accessing music and permitting it to be illegally downloaded.
    02-27-11 11:10 AM
    You can purchase songs from amazon.com with the Amazon MP3 app.
    02-27-11 11:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD