I was having issues also. I am on AT&T Running 4.6.0.221. I was wondering why I couldn't do it. I finally figured it out! Try this. Open up Browser, then do this Options-->Cache Operations-->Then clear all of the Content Cache, Pushed Content, Cookie Cache. Then I went back to BlackBerry App World website and did the download and it worked!
    Thanks! This helped solve the problem
    04-01-09 08:50 AM
    I was having issues also. I am on AT&T Running 4.6.0.221. I was wondering why I couldn't do it. I finally figured it out! Try this. Open up Browser, then do this Options-->Cache Operations-->Then clear all of the Content Cache, Pushed Content, Cookie Cache. Then I went back to BlackBerry App World website and did the download and it worked!
    You are the man. I don't understand why that worked but it did. thanks
    04-01-09 08:59 AM
    I'll join in in this... Thanx as it worked for me too!
    04-01-09 09:04 AM
    Same for me. This totally worked!!! Thanks!!!!
    04-01-09 09:07 AM
    it sucks to being discriminated for not living in the "first world"...
    04-01-09 09:30 AM
    Installed 1st time on my vodafone uk bold. +1 on clearing the cache - has caused a few problems for me in the past.
    It's worth the wait/hassle - the app store is really well designed and once the apps grow/improve, I think it might actually trash the apple version, it's that good already... Brilliant.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 09:48 AM
    It worked for me when I changed the Java settings (all to 'allow'), I'm on Orange UK so don't give up if you are using Orange too!
    04-01-09 10:18 AM
    I still can't get this to work, I have data and I'm on At&t...
    04-01-09 10:33 AM
    Success. Just followed the link in my original e-mail from Blackberry again, and the download button on the web page was smaller than on every other visit, so I immediately suspected that something had changed. I clicked it and the storefront installed quickly and is working perfectly, so the Orange UK issue appears to be resolved.
    04-01-09 10:51 AM
    For those of you who still cant get it to work, try running through this procedure. I posted this in another thread, but it solved all of my issues and I suspect the other problems are caused by the same thing.

Follow this link to the Blackberry Device Software web updater and run it. I selected my device and it gave me two options for updates: 4.6.0.247 (local), and 4.6.0.167 (preferred). I selected .247 and ran the update procedure. It updated all of my apps and restarted my phone. When it came back I opened DM 4.7 and told it to check for updates. I did so right away, and I didnt get prompted to update for these languages again! I was also able to check for updates without receiving the message regarding my applications being newer than the ones available from Blackberry. This is something that hasnt worked for me since upgrade to .247
    04-01-09 11:09 AM
    It worked for me when I changed the Java settings (all to 'allow'), I'm on Orange UK so don't give up if you are using Orange too!
    Jonnyireland was spot on. I changed my java pop ups to allow as it was the only one unchecked then I went into the link I had emailed to me and it worked a treat. Looks like the Orange issue is an issue no further but time will tell!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 11:24 AM
    Has anyone had the "Timed out" message whilst trying to download?
    04-02-09 05:42 AM
    I'm using Orange in UK. Got the link emailed from the site, installed and run without problem
    04-02-09 06:06 AM
    Guys I am in Bombay, India and I was able to down load it the first time with out any problems but now I can't seem to down load it. I had the .26 version and wanted to up date it! any one has a solution to this problem?
    04-04-09 09:15 AM
    Everyone please update to the new Version of App World go to Blackberry.com and get the download link sent to your phone again.. It's a update to fix some connection problems they were having..
    04-04-09 09:24 AM
    well i cant seem to get the app world anymore can some one please give an idea
    04-04-09 09:58 AM
    Yea go to blackberry.com and put your email in and get the link sent to your phone again..
    04-04-09 10:01 AM
    I did that! like 3 times

any other options?
    04-04-09 10:09 AM
    Searching the Blackberry Troubleshooting website now if I come up with something I'll reply back on here...
    04-04-09 10:18 AM
    i've tried but i can't download blackberry app world on my computer or blackberry curve 8520,on blackberry desktop software it says i have blackberry app world on my blackberry,but i don't
    my main problem with not having it is i can't download,update or delete any apps
    SOMEONE HELP?!
    12-28-11 07:14 AM
70 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD