I hope I am putting this in the right place.

I have been using google sync on this BB for about 6 months. Before that I used it on a BB pearl for 2 years. No major problems really just the odd sign in/back out issue.

So when I looked at my calendar yesterday morning I saw it said last sych failed. I tried to manually sych kept saying failed. So it told me to sign out and back in - which I tried (and obviously lost all my contacts and calendar wont let me sign in again. Says login failed due to network settings - which is a pile of poo as nothing has changed.

So I spent ALL night online trying to get to bottom of it. People posted a few things like changing the APN settings etc but NOTHING is making it work. I am lost. I have nothing. It feels like my right arm has been severed clean off. Does ANYONE have any idea what has happened and if there is anything I can do to fix?? Done pattery pull, reinstall all the usual stuff and nothing.

Alternatively is there anything else out there that is as good? I use google because I can sync to my calendar and my hubby can view it in his gmail so with our busy life (2 kids under 2) it HAD been the perfect solution.

Oh and gmail on my phone works fine. Just sync that's gone.

Please???
    10-28-09 03:52 AM
    Mine hasn't let me log in for a few days now.
    I'm also on o2.

I read a page on their forums about the problem
    O2 Forum :: View topic - Blackberry App world and google sync

it says something about a communication problem between them and RIM.

tried calling them, find out what's going on?
    10-28-09 05:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD