There seem to be a couple in the finance section of app world, just not sure if they will do what I'm looking for. I'm basically just looking for a simple app that will allow me to track monthly bills (electric, car, home...etc) input their due dates and allow me to possibly check them off when I have them paid. Anyone have anything like this or can recommend? I tried personal assistant, but I'm not wanting to input specific account numbers and such.
    08-02-09 05:14 PM
    i had bill log on my phone but that app is such a rip off.
    08-02-09 05:48 PM
    really? wouldn't recommend it?
    08-02-09 05:55 PM
    no. the app is not that good to begin with then when they updated it they wanted me to pay another $10 to get the new version. i dont mind paying an upgrade price but making people pay full price is just bad.
    08-02-09 05:59 PM
    ya I can understand that. I doubt I would even pay $10 for an app that does what I'm wanting. A simple spreadsheet with month/bills and option to check off is basically what I'm after..lol
    08-02-09 06:21 PM
    Pageonce personal assistant is good. There is a trial version also that lets you track 3 accounts.

Personal Assistant for BlackBerry - The most effortless way to manage your life online, anytime, anywhere
    08-02-09 06:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD