Does anyone knows how to make Facebook sync the latest contacts' birthdays into the BB's calender?

P.S the currently entries that I have in my calender are all my past contacts and not the newly added friends..
    11-08-10 01:43 AM
    when you're in your facebook app, hit options scroll to setup wizard make sure you have the calender sync box checked save then exit out. it works for me, the downside for me is that it doesn't sync right away, it took almost 2 days for it to finally sync with my bb calender. don't know if it just happened with my 9560 Bold or if others noticed that too.
    11-08-10 08:33 AM
    I haven't been able to get this to work since like the first release of the facebook app. Given up long ago.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-10 08:36 AM
    Not working still ! Even with the 1.9 version...
    11-12-10 01:03 AM
    Mine broke when I installed v1.8, new version still hasn't fixed it

11-12-10 03:40 AM
    I had originally put the facebook claender in my BB caldender now. Took it off. now want it back but it wont reappear

any solution other resetting your phone to factory
    11-15-10 09:09 AM
    Had to install the Birthday Calendar app in facebook... download the .csv format file... import to outlook and sync birthdays!
    12-24-10 01:01 AM
    I do what neosoulz does, but I've heard that only FB friends linked to contacts get their birthdays added to the calendar.
    12-24-10 12:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD