I have no idea what's going on but a few weeks ago I noticed that messages/wall posts in facebook are disappearing. The biggest problem is that the newest messages are being deleted! It recently deleted a chunk and now I can only access messages from Oct 7 and earlier. Nothing later. It's happened a few times now. This all started to happen around the time I upgraded to 4.5.

Anyone else having this problem? Fix?
    Thanks!
    10-25-08 04:09 PM
    Welcome to CB! It sounds like you are low on memory. Go to options>status and tell me the number @ file free.
    10-25-08 04:14 PM
    Delete facebook. It has a bug.
    10-25-08 04:14 PM
    That number needs to be at least 12,000,000 for smooth operation. 10,000,000 and below the device begins deleting call logs, messages and other things it doesn't deem necessary to free up more memory. You need to first get a memory card for storage. And follow this guide. http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/
    10-25-08 04:18 PM
    Delete facebook. It has a bug.
    Perhaps I misunderstood. The disappearing messages are on the Facebook site? Not the device? If thats the case go with Sunkast's advice. I cant help you as I don't use social sites like Facebook MySpace etc. But look over the link I provided anyway. You'll need it soon enough.
    10-25-08 04:23 PM
    Well it could be a memory problem...i was at about 1mil bytes...really low! i usually keep an eye on it and aim to keep it above 12mil. but recently installed gmail 2.0 and think that must have done it. just deleted it and am now back up to 15mil. guess i won't be using that app on my bb.

and yes the messages were being deleted from the device...not from the site. i'd rather not delete facebook as i rely on it heavily, as much as email.

thanks for the super fast help!
    10-25-08 04:29 PM
    Good. Follow the guide I provided and you'll free up more memory and be able to use more apps.
    10-25-08 04:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD