I installed the application a few days ago. I noticed everyone on my office recived their notifications on the BB but i don�t get any notification on my bb. The only things the applicaton shows is the photos i�ve uploaded.

Help me plz....
    08-05-08 11:05 AM
    When you open facebook are you signed in? I had to change my email to the one that is on my phone and had to change some settings. Take a look at your settings, you may have all notifications shut off

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-08 11:11 AM
    I have the same question...plus....why is it when you log into FB you get such an onimous warning??
    08-05-08 11:11 AM
    I think Wackberry is right. If you have all your notifications shut off you won't receive any notifications on your bb facebook app either
    08-05-08 11:22 AM
    What version of the program are you using? I believe there is a known problem with version 1.2, with notifications.
    08-05-08 11:50 AM
    ^ the notification issue w 1.2 has been fixed. At least mines working as it should be.

Like others said make sure the email that receives the notifications is actually set up on bis and mk sure you hv notifications on.

08-05-08 01:05 PM
    Did I understand rigght to get the notifications on your BlackBerry, you have to use an e-mail address that goes to your BlackBerry?
    08-05-08 07:03 PM
    Your facebook email has to go to your BB. 1.2 has all kinds of notification problems, I tried downgrading to 1.0 but it isn't compatible with OS 4.5... Lame.

08-05-08 08:33 PM
    Your facebook email has to go to your BB. 1.2 has all kinds of notification problems, I tried downgrading to 1.0 but it isn't compatible with OS 4.5... Lame.

Thanks! That explains it.
    08-06-08 01:17 PM
    Just make sure you have your BlackBerry e-mail address the same one your using to receive notifications from facebook.
    08-06-08 02:58 PM
    Just make sure you have your BlackBerry e-mail address the same one your using to receive notifications from facebook.
    Wow, my question got answered without even asking. Thanks!
    08-06-08 04:18 PM

I don't think so.. FB notifications can also come to your fon via SMS texts. I got FB updates this way, even when I had a Treo. I still get them as texts, because that is how I have my Facebook Mobile settings still. Of course, any notifications that normally are sent to any email would only get pushed to your BB if your Facebook email is set to your blackberry.net or one of your set-up emails accounts.
    08-06-08 04:30 PM
    You have to change your email to one that is forwarded to your device, secondly you have to have all notifications on or whichever you want to receive.

Someone probably already said this but I didn't want to read through all the stuff
    08-06-08 05:16 PM
    I've never had it set up through SMS, seems like a good alternative though. 1.0 used to catch all FB notifications, even third party application stuff. 1.2 doesn't send me anything but wall posts, and that's usually a few hours late. And considering the fact that it blocks all the emails it kinda screws me.

08-06-08 05:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD