Hi all! Brand new to Crackberry (and BBs in general). Got my first BB about 2 weeks ago and loving it! It's a Sprint 8830. I also picked up Telenav and... Wow! This is a big change for me as before, when I'd walk into a cellphone store and was asked what sort of features I'd like... I told them "I'd like something that can make calls... and it'd be really nice if it could receive them, too." So I've come a long way in short time.

Anyway, my question(s). I installed EQO onto my 8830 in order to communicate via MSN Messenger with my wife overseas, and have two questions about it:

1. It keeps logging me out of my MSN and Yahoo accts whenever the BB goes into sleepmode. Is there any way to prevent this from happening? It's not all bad; I can just log back in when I open it back up but part of the point is to be able to be notified when my wife gets on Msgr and sends me a message.

2. Is there any way to change the volume of the tone that sounds when you're logged in (say, Msgr) and someone sends you a message? It's great that it has the audible signal but it's not very... well... audible.

Thanks all! I look forward to reading the threads and generally being a part of this new community!
    12-16-07 10:02 AM
    Can you please tell me how to un install EQO on my curve 8310?

Thanks
    05-09-08 09:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD