I have tried a dozen times to download this program with no luck. Have tried OTA, from PC with d?m and load to media card. I have had no problem with any other download. What am I doing wrong?
    06-08-08 02:55 PM
    I don't know, maybe you should explain what problem you are encountering as you try to install. Kind of hard to help you when all you have said is that you have a problem, but don't say what the problem is.
    06-08-08 03:11 PM
    When I go to the web site and go through the OTA procedure, when I get to the download (#4) it will not highlight. When I try to go through the pc desktop mgr. I get a message saying file not recognized. When I save to media card, it will not load when I click on it. Nothing seems to work. Have downloaded many other programs with no problems. I'm totally confused with this software. Help!!
    06-08-08 03:30 PM
    Go to your browser, press menu and then options and browser config. Make sure that emulation mode is set to BlackBerry.
    06-08-08 04:49 PM
    After setting BB emulation, go to mini.opera.com and take the link for the 4.1 unsigned version.
    06-09-08 09:44 AM
    Gl, although I'd go the pc route

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-08 01:10 PM
    Thanks for the replies. I finally was able to load it via pc. Now that I have it I don't know why I went to all the trouble. Don't see really that much improvement over BB browser, if any. Actually harder to move through pages to me. Maybe i'm missing something as usual.
    06-10-08 07:20 PM
    It works better for some, not so for others. I find it to be faster for most Web surfing so I use it most of the time. It also makes a difference whether you use socket or http connection type--socket will be faster.
    06-10-08 08:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD