Hello all, new to blackberry and can't figure out what is wrong. I'm trying to download the app world but when I try to do it through the 9700 browser, I'm not able to click on the download button. It's just gray and the "pointer finger" does not appear in order to click it. Also noticed that it also happens on some search buttons on some web sites. Also tried downloading form my laptop but the blackberry web site said "Downloads via a USB connection are not enabled for this product. Please visit our mobile download site at using the browser on your BlackBerry� smartphone."

Any idea what I'm doing wrong or what settings I need to change?
    11-25-09 01:17 PM
    anyone have any ideas?
    11-25-09 04:46 PM
    anyone have any ideas?
    lol just a question, are you clicking down on the trackpad or pressing enter on the keyboard?
    11-25-09 05:01 PM
    yeah, no matter which one I do It will not register as a button that i can click.
    11-25-09 05:49 PM
    no one has any ideas?
    11-26-09 11:35 AM
    hit show all ???? maybe
    11-26-09 11:41 AM
    I had a similar problem a few days ago when I got the 9700 what I ended up having to do was have it send an email to me and download it that way.. it worked fine, I guess try that.. I had to send it from my pc though
    11-26-09 11:53 AM
    I had a similar problem a few days ago when I got the 9700 what I ended up having to do was have it send an email to me and download it that way.. it worked fine, I guess try that.. I had to send it from my pc though
    I tried that as well. But once i open the link, it will not allow me to click on the "download" button. It's as if the download button was just an image on the page rather than a link I can click on. And it is not just on the app world download page. For example on the Fandango or youtube page I was not able to hit the Search button. Again it was as if it was just an image rather that something i could click on.
    11-26-09 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD