I have read a few other forums about this same issue but not for this phone.
    The other day I read something about sending urself a blank document andyou can reuse it as a template instead of upgrading with docs to go. So I sent and saved myself a blank excel doc and a word doc but realized I couldn't view them because docs 2 go isn't on my phone! I checked the app list in my phone..not there. I checked the app list on desktop manager...not there either. I'm so lost right now and a little frustrated.
    The last time I saw it was when I first got the phone and I was running .94 I'm now running .133 and I'm pretty sure its been missing since then

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-09 10:33 AM
    You can go to the DataViz site to redownload here: Product downloads available from DataViz
    03-08-09 11:02 AM
    yep me too. Docs to go is nowhere to be found after device OS upgrade on berry or desktop manager, even if I backed up the berry and all 3rd party apps its still nowhere to be found, I have been re-downloading from dataviz every OS upgrade, a real pain!
    03-08-09 01:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD