I downloaded the free Appleberry Classic App and it made my Storm run VERY slow. I went to Options > Advanced > Applications and deleted the Appleberry Classic App. My phone now shows a small clock icon and keeps turning itself off and back on. It's been happening for a couple hours now. I've pulled my battery out several times, but I can't make it stop! Please help me get this to stop so I can use it again!
    07-06-09 02:06 PM
    Restore a backup or try redownloading appleberry and install using desktop manager

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-09 02:28 PM
    Do a battery pull and when you place the battery back in, hold down the return key to boot up in safe mode. Then see if it still shows up in advanced options>applications. Possibly it got messed up during the delete process. If it's still there, delete it again (while in safe mode).
    07-06-09 02:48 PM
    Humm... I have tried that using both the return and the Escape key, neither make any difference it the start process.

Are you perhaps thinking the problem is with a Windows Computer?

The OP is experienceing a total crash, the solution is simple, you force a new OS load by running Application Loader from a Command line with the /NOJVM switch.

The full process is documented here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ckberry-32322/
    07-06-09 03:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD