Hi everyone,
    I'm the developer of BBOCI:

I see CrackBerry is one of the best Blackberry communities in the world so, I'll very appreciate if you give me some ideas for future development of BBOCI!

Any ideas and problems about BBOCI, you can post here and I'll answer as soon as possible.

Regards,
    eddymaya likes this.
    02-18-11 11:47 PM
    I would appreciate if you give me a free copy to my CB appstore or mobihand account so I can do some testing and help you create future developments.

Cheers

Matrix Leader
    02-19-11 12:52 AM
    I would appreciate if you give me a free copy to my CB appstore or mobihand account so I can do some testing and help you create future developments.

Cheers

Matrix Leader
    Wow leecher.

It's called buying it so the developer can make further improvements. That's the whole point of paid apps.
    02-19-11 01:00 AM
    Do you love the current icon of BBOCI or anyone help me an idea for BBOCI's icon? tks
    eddymaya likes this.
    02-19-11 04:04 AM
    Save me the trouble of looking it up: what is BBOCI?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-11 07:30 AM
    check this

crackberry.com/review-blackberry-1-click-installer-bboci
    02-19-11 07:51 AM
    Do you love the current icon of BBOCI or anyone help me an idea for BBOCI's icon? tks
    What about CRACKBERRY icons?
    02-19-11 09:44 AM
    I don't have v2, just v1, so I'm not sure how applicable this is anymore but...
    1. The icon for cos/jads/alxs is annoying and tbh kinda ugly. I can make you some icons if you want. Also, the three should definitely have different icons.
    2. An option to uninstall.
    3. Most users besides me probably wouldn't like this, but I would like to have an option to edit the alx/jad with notepad when I click it.
    4. Automatic device detection.
    5. A window to show all the installed third party apps.
    Again, I'm not sure how v2 works, but these are changes I'd like to see from v1.

All the changes you can see in version 2.1 here:

mobihand.com/product.asp?id=497240

Using CrackBerry's icon as the main ICON for *.JAD, *.ALX, *.COD
    Support install *.ZIP file contains COD files. (Right Click on *.ZIP file to install)
    Support install *.COD, *.ALX, *.JAD with left click and right click.

Correct some bugs with *.JAD files
    02-27-11 09:37 AM
    Wow.
    I picked up 2.0 to support your further development, and you submit 2.1 as a seperate app rather than an update to 2.1.
    That's pretty crappy custmer relations.

Send me an email to get the free upgrade to version 2.1
    02-27-11 10:20 AM
    :/ what about everyone else who bought 2.0?

Everyone who wants to support me 2 bucks can do , because I have to buy a library (*.ZIP library) to build BBOCI v2.1, certainly, they can send me their Customer's ID on an email!
    Last edited by BachKhoa University; 02-27-11 at 10:46 AM.
    02-27-11 10:39 AM
    So are you saying that even though we recently purchased V2.0 (I got mine on 2/18 and you updated it 2/27) you're going to charge again? Frankly, I haven't even had a chance to install and use it.

Most developers who charge for upgrades only do so for a major version change, say V1 to V2, and many give free lifetime upgrades.
    02-28-11 06:50 AM
    So are you saying that even though we recently purchased V2.0 (I got mine on 2/18 and you updated it 2/27) you're going to charge again? Frankly, I haven't even had a chance to install and use it.

Most developers who charge for upgrades only do so for a major version change, say V1 to V2, and many give free lifetime upgrades.
    Send email to me to get a free upgrade!
    02-28-11 08:51 AM
    Email sent. Thanks.
    02-28-11 09:00 AM

He'll give you an update if you're lucky enough to know to contact him. His goal is to get people to buy the app again for even minor bug fixes.
    IMO, that's horrible customer relations and a scummy thing to do. I think I'll be supporting other developers.

Edit: http://berrygoodthemes.blogspot.com/2011/02/charging-for-app-upgrades-should-be.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&u tm_campaign=Feed%3A+Berrygoodthemes+%28BerryGoodTh emes%29&m=1

Last edited by SCrid2000; 02-28-11 at 09:35 AM.
    02-28-11 09:08 AM

Cheers

Matrix Leader
    Email me and you'll receive a free copy
    03-01-11 09:09 AM
    He'll give you an update if you're lucky enough to know to contact him. His goal is to get people to buy the app again for even minor bug fixes.
    IMO, that's horrible customer relations and a scummy thing to do. I think I'll be supporting other developers.

Only send an email and receive the free upgrade, that's difficult?
    03-01-11 09:10 AM
    Email sent. Thanks.
    I've sent you a free upgrade. Regards,
    03-01-11 09:11 AM
    so i buy the app when it was 2.0 now i have to pay for 2.1? -_-
    03-01-11 10:20 PM
    so i buy the app when it was 2.0 now i have to pay for 2.1? -_-
    Send me an email and you receive a free upgrade
    03-02-11 08:36 AM
    I purchased BBOCI four days ago and sent you an email yesterday about getting an upgrade to 2.1. I have had no response. When I read this thread yesterday, I thought that consumers were just misinterpreting your broken English, but now I'm thinking the only way I'll get a free upgrade is to ask for it publicly.
    03-02-11 07:13 PM
    I suggest people who have purchased this app leave a review on Mobihand indicating the developers intent to refuse to provide updates without emailing him or repurchasing the app, until his method of updating changes.
    03-02-11 09:17 PM
    I can't believe this guy. He gives Matrix Leader the app for free, but won't give me the upgrade, when I just purchased it two days before the upgrade was announced. Heck, I even had problems getting it to run and he sent me an email how to get it up and running, but didn't mention that he has upgraded the program.
    03-03-11 06:10 PM
    I can't believe this guy. He gives Matrix Leader the app for free, but won't give me the upgrade, when I just purchased it two days before the upgrade was announced. Heck, I even had problems getting it to run and he sent me an email how to get it up and running, but didn't mention that he has upgraded the program.
    Hey. I've sent you the upgrade, check your email: [email protected]
    I receive many emails each day so please understand me........
    Last edited by BachKhoa University; 03-03-11 at 10:08 PM.
    03-03-11 10:03 PM
    Here's the link to leave a negative review for 2.0:
    http://software.crackberry.com/produ...d=459493&wRw=1

And 2.1:
    http://www.mobihand.com/productMobil...d=497240&wRw=1

If it gets enough bad reviews perhaps the developer will improve customer support.

03-03-11 10:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD