My wife just got a new BB Storm 9530. She's been going nuts downloading free app on to her BB. Today she ask me to uninstall some of the app that aren't working. So I go to option, application pick the app uninstall and then restart the phone. When I turn the phone back on the apps are still there on her home screen but not in the application folder. When I click on the app it give me " module handle 4458 not found". How can I uninstall these damm apps?

Thanks in advance.
    12-30-09 01:43 AM
    what apps are they? if they are FB or MS apps or pushed icons from tmobile, you can only hide them
    12-30-09 01:45 AM
    They were an MTV mobile and a VH1 mobile apps.
    12-30-09 02:00 AM
    Try going into appworld and at the bottom right of the screen is my world, go in there find the apps on the list and delete them, then do a battery pull.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-09 07:29 AM
    What he said...app world archives them and leaves an icon..other than that wipe and reinstall I guess.

12-30-09 02:42 PM
    Thanks I'll try it when I get home. Thanks

12-30-09 07:12 PM
    Hey there, try this when phone is rebooting and you see the blackberry logo, press and hold, the escape button for about 30 seconds, once started it should say ( Safe Mode on top of phone, then try and delete apps. That should get you going for sure !

12-30-09 07:42 PM

12-31-09 01:55 AM
    I wanna thank everyone for their help and insight. What I did was I ended up removing the battery off the BB and when the the phone rebooted both apps were gone.

12-31-09 01:58 AM
    ohh..soo u figure it out
    12-31-09 03:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD