I set 2 recurring appointments every day at 10 am and 6 pm when I had my blackberry 9800, and now that I've backed up and restored to my new Blackberry 9810, I can't figure out how to delete the series!

So now I have these alarms going off every day at this time, it't getting annoying. Usually when you hit delete it says "this appointment, this series" and you get to choose...

I'm also getting a problem where the Facebook App adds entries for poeple's birthdays, but instead of 1 entry it adds 10-15 entries for the same person's birthday.

Does anyone know how to help me clean up my blackberry calendar? This is getting overwhelming.

Thanks for the help!
    04-17-12 06:39 PM
    What calendar do you use on your PC to sync with? Click on the appointment in either Outlook or wherever you have the appointments scheduled on your PC, to open it up.
    On Outlook, when you click on it, it will pop up a box that say's "open this Occurence" Or "Open the Series". Click on "Open this Series". Once it is open, you can delete it and it will ask you again if you want to delete this "Occurance" or the entire "Series". Click on Series and it will be gone.
    You can also do it on your phone I believe but I never have. Hope this works for you. Keep us posted and Good Luck.

PS: Update--just checked! You can also do it on your phone. Highlight the appointment and touch the Red X to delete. It will ask you if you want to delete this occurance or the whole series. You click on Series and it's gone. Good Luck.
    Last edited by go1ndr; 04-17-12 at 08:37 PM.
    04-17-12 07:42 PM
    Thats why I posted this ... there is no mesasge like that, and I don't use anythign on my computer to sync
    04-27-12 09:25 PM
    Darbsllim: other than the instruction I posted, I have no other idea how to do it. You should be able to do this on both the 9800 and the 9810 and most BB devices that I've seen. Perhaps someone else can be of help. Sorry!

Here are the instructions again: Highlight the appointment and it will prompt you to open "Occurance or Series"--open the "Occurance", then-touch the Red X to delete and you will be prompted to delete series or occurance. Click on Delete Series and it will.
    04-30-12 01:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD