Ok so I downloaded the app from App World and I cannot add podcast channels to it. I hate the podcast that they have and would like to add some hip hop channels since it lacks that

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-10 05:26 PM
    I use the premium app, PodTrapper, for my podcast listening. So, I don't know particulars of the new BlackBerry podcast app that is free, but if you can manually enter the URL of the podcast feed, then you can add the podcast manually.

I Googled "hip hop podcast channels" and came across the web site Rap and Hiphop Podcasts, Top Rap and Hiphop Podcasts, Fluctu8 Podcast Directory to find a hip hop podcast I could verify works with PodTrapper via entering the feed url. Works good. I used DJ Scene Podcast feed. I am listening to that podcast as I write this and it sounds like I am listening to the radio. If the free podcast app doesn't allow manual entry of podcast feed urls, get a free trial of PodTrapper. You got 30 days to try it out. It's $10 but well worth it.
    08-20-10 01:46 AM
    thanks for that site trjnberry...I saw that site earlier on my BB but it didnt give me the feeds so I thought it wasn't anything.
    08-20-10 03:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD