I have a serious issue that I really need some help with. I was very excited to download the new Shazam application from Blackberry App World. I have a BB Pearl 8130 and am now running OS 4.5. These all meet the requirements necessary for Shazam. I began downloading it but was interupted at around 249kb. I went back to finish downloading it and it is just been frozen there. I am now going on my third week of trying to download it, and it still stays frozen on Blackberry App World. I deleted Blackberry App world from my phone thinking that it may delete the partially downloaded app. It didn't, because when I went to reinstall it, it started back up at the same place that it had been frozen from. Is there some way to wipe the blackberry completely clean of BB App World and so I can just start over again, or force it to start downloading again. I am sooo frustrated, and I just need some help!!!!

I emailed the developers but they were no help and instead only told me what the requirements were for downloading it. I have everything necessary to have Shazam and I really want this app.

~Kim
    04-18-09 06:00 PM
    have you already tried the battery pull/restart?
    04-18-09 06:44 PM
    I did pull the battery out, but it is still just staying on the 249 kb downloaded.
    04-21-09 11:48 AM
    Install the following version of Shazam (4.3 OS version). Now when you check App World it will say that the app is already installed instead of having it display being stuck at 249 kb. Uninstall the app from App World if you wish and redownload the app from App World to get the correct version for your OS.

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-09 05:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD