Hi everyone! I can't get the blackberry app world alert to go away from the top of my screen? I already acknowledged the alert, I even upgraded the app it was informing me on, but now it won't disappear? Is there another reason for it? Am I missing something, and not looking hard enough on what it is? Help please? The alert is a number 1, and a circle with an arrow in the middle that is pointing down to the left corner, and a little red asterik, similar to when you have a new message/email.

Help? Help?

Thank you!
    08-14-09 02:54 PM
    do a search about it and you'll find the answer
    08-14-09 02:54 PM
    do a search about it and you'll find the answer
    how do i do that?
    08-14-09 02:55 PM
    hover over "Crackberry Forums" and choose "Search the Crackberry Forums"...then type in your search keywords..something like, "App world alert wont go away"...then hit search and you should find your answer...and I've probable spent more time explaining how to find it rather than just telling you...but I'm glad I could educate you on the search function here..good luck
    08-14-09 02:59 PM
    hover over "Crackberry Forums" and choose "Search the Crackberry Forums"...then type in your search keywords..something like, "App world alert wont go away"...then hit search and you should find your answer...and I've probable spent more time explaining how to find it rather than just telling you...but I'm glad I could educate you on the search function here..good luck
    Oh, search HERE. I thought you meant search on the phone some how.
    08-14-09 03:01 PM
    oh haha...no search the forums here..you'll find it...there's probably over 20 threads about it.
    08-14-09 03:04 PM
    got the same error. I updated relaxing sounds apps, the alert doest go away..... grrrr.....
    08-14-09 07:48 PM
    go through your msg folder and youll find it. then delete and your good
    Last edited by phuynh; 08-14-09 at 07:53 PM.
    08-14-09 07:50 PM
    same thing happened to me. phuynh is right. clear it from your message folder.
    08-14-09 07:58 PM
    I have the same problem i can't get red of the symbol. I checked my message folder and i see nothing about blackberry app world what i am i missing?
    08-14-09 08:50 PM
    Do another reboot/battery pull, even if you did one after the App World upgrade install. I had the icon after installing the latest App World upgrade (and rebooting per its instructions) and I didn't have any of these messages either. That so-called solution is from a previous problem with App World alerts. The icon only went away after an additional reboot.
    08-14-09 09:17 PM
    There are three message folders on the phone, sms folder, email folder and a messages folder. Make sure you didn't hide one of the folders containg the notofication.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-09 09:22 PM
    Do a battery and sim card pull. Leave it out for a minute and put it back in.
    08-14-09 10:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD