I had the Facebook application version 1.7 (most current version) installed on my phone. At a certain point it stopped syncing between my contacts and Facebook.

I could manually connect BB contacts to their Facebook profiles in the application, but it would not be reflected on the Facebook web site. Most bizarrely, when I used the Find Friends From Your Phonebook tool, it would use an obviously old contact list.

For "Phonebook contacts on Facebook that you can add as your friends." it would bring up contacts who were long deleted from my phone (some that were deleted on a Pearl I had previously and have replaced even) and for "Phonebook contacts that are not on Facebook" it would bring up people who were not only on Facebook, but already associated with their profiles in the Facebook app on my phone.

I deleted the application from my phone (including all service books, etc), and deleted the application from Facebook, logged out and back in to Facebook, AND did a hard reboot of the phone and "Find friends from the Facebook for BlackBerry smartphones Application" is still saying "You have successfully connected your Facebook for BlackBerry smartphones Application with Facebook, and can now find friends." and bringing up the old Blackberry contact list.

Could someone please offer SOME insight into this problem, at this point I don't even care about the functionality of it, I just want to get it resolved.
    02-13-10 05:12 PM
    I try using that function but all I ever get is a "white screen". Any idea why?
    03-05-10 02:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD