Looking for the best free pdf reader I can get for my Curve 8530 thanks in advance

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-10 10:00 AM
    i dont think one exists.
    01-28-10 10:15 AM
    This is gonna be a tough one to find. BlackBerry App World only shows trial versions:

BlackBerry App World - Search Results for "pdf reader"

I'll keep searching though.
    01-28-10 10:17 AM
    Yea I was afraid of this lol I had looked a lot for a free one but no luck yet

01-28-10 10:38 AM
    stupid BB doesnt just read PDF's how many business people need to read PDFs? a lot i assume.
    02-01-10 09:06 PM
    There is a built in PDF viewer, but as of right now, it can only view PDFs which are emailed to you. I would assume that it won't be long before they implement the service device wide.
    02-01-10 10:44 PM
    hey guys why dont u try the mobi pocket reader!!!
    02-02-10 04:25 AM
    A site offered the full version of Docs to Go premium v1, i don't know if it's legal or not but i never had problem with it. I can now use Pdftogo
    02-02-10 07:05 AM
    Is it in App Word? If not, do you have the link?
    02-02-10 02:26 PM
    There is a built in PDF viewer, but as of right now, it can only view PDFs which are emailed to you. I would assume that it won't be long before they implement the service device wide.
    Can you post the download link?
    02-02-10 04:21 PM
    I would like to have it too.
    02-02-10 05:22 PM
    Can you post the download link?
    Will appreciate the link!
    02-02-10 07:23 PM
    There are couple PDF app at app world.
    02-02-10 08:49 PM
    PDF to Go it came with my Documents To Go Premium. It takes a while to open up and pretty much, you`ve got to devote your processing power to it when using it. But it works you know. Not gonna lie took it off a day later.
    02-02-10 09:16 PM
    Mobi Pocket doesn't read PDF. It's an ebook reader. Sure you can convert PDF ebooks into Mobipocket format with Mobi's conversion app, however not all PDFs are meant to be ebooks, nor are they laid out like one.
    02-02-10 09:54 PM
    So what's the right one?
    02-03-10 09:43 AM
    i downloaded a PDF file from a website (Allstate) that when i tried to view i got that error. i then went to Media-Explore-BlackBerry-Documents and emailed the PDF to myself. It arrived as an attachment and i could then open it. The only way i could save it was to save the entire email though. Try that. At least it's free.

03-27-10 05:40 PM
    Oh wow pierrot... of course it's pirating if they give you the serial for the program without you paying for it, duh.
    Lol, if you're gonna pirate docs to go, you might as well get ver 2.0, the pdf reader is WAY better. You just have to find the right download site.
    I'd advise you don't though. Pirating software is not the same as stealing (it's not stealing because the piratee doesn't actually lose anything, unless the pirater would have bought the software, and most software pirates wouldn't buy the program even if they couldn't hack it) but it is illegal.
    I think you can use google docs to open pdfs from your blackberry, but I don't remember how.

03-27-10 06:23 PM
    i downloaded a PDF file from a website (Allstate) that when i tried to view i got that error. i then went to Media-Explore-BlackBerry-Documents and emailed the PDF to myself. It arrived as an attachment and i could then open it. The only way i could save it was to save the entire email though. Try that. At least it's free.

Since I don't edit on my device, I email to myself, as you do, pdf files as well as word, excel and ppt files and just save the email.

Good Luck
    03-27-10 08:26 PM
    Hahaha! In ten years? The rendering software for emailing attachment viewing has been around for a long time. I've used 7000 series berries.

03-28-10 10:00 AM
    I think the best thing for you to do is fork up the cash and buy one. I use repligo reader, works great. I get password protected pdf files as my paystubs from work. I click open attachment, repligo opens, I type in my password, and bingo. I can zoom in and its still clear and easy to read.
    03-28-10 12:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD