I have my gmail and hotmail pushed to sprint BB Tour. Also, I have the messages and SMS icons separated.

I only wish to get berrybuzz LED notificationsvibrate on SMS or email from BIS blackberry.net email. Right now, everytime I get email on my hotmail, berrybuzz LED goes off.

I have the reminder alert set to off on hotmail berrybuzz settings and i still get berrybuzz led alert. Can someone help me with the settings please? Thank you.
    09-29-09 02:48 PM
    If I am understanding youb correctly, I think your problem is that you may have the setting not turned off for bb mail. Try that

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-09 05:02 PM
    Ok, re-read that and I don't think you can do what you're weanting, bc bb email is bb email regardless of if its pushed or not. Sounds like you may want to try checking bb email settings

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-09 05:05 PM
    I have my gmail and hotmail pushed to sprint BB Tour. Also, I have the messages and SMS icons separated.

I only wish to get berrybuzz LED notificationsvibrate on SMS or email from BIS blackberry.net email. Right now, everytime I get email on my hotmail, berrybuzz LED goes off.

I have the reminder alert set to off on hotmail berrybuzz settings and i still get berrybuzz led alert. Can someone help me with the settings please? Thank you.
    You need to go into the berrybuzz settings and make sure the LED setting for GMail and Hotmail are set to "none". Only set the LED for your blackberry.net address.

Now when you get a Gmail/hotmail message, the LED will NOT blink, but if you get a blackberry.net email, it WILL blink.

This should solve what you're asking about
    09-29-09 05:15 PM
    You need to go into the berrybuzz settings and make sure the LED setting for GMail and Hotmail are set to "none". Only set the LED for your blackberry.net address.

Now when you get a Gmail/hotmail message, the LED will NOT blink, but if you get a blackberry.net email, it WILL blink.

this should work right here.
    09-29-09 05:31 PM
    Ive had berrybuzz for awhile now and i just put yhe new os 5.0.0.230 on my phone and cannot set up anything. can someone help me?
    09-29-09 06:15 PM
    Ive had berrybuzz for awhile now and i just put yhe new os 5.0.0.230 on my phone and cannot set up anything. can someone help me?
    See here.

You'll be able to set up LED colors, but audible notifications will not work on 5.0. There is either a bug or an issue with the issued APIs that will not allow 3rd parties to add items to the profiles. I'm not sure if this has been fixed yet with either 5.0.0.230 or the 3rd beta release of the 5.0 JDE software.
    09-29-09 08:27 PM

ok, I have 2 gmail, 1 hotmail and 1 BIS pushed to my BB. I have separated "messages" and "sms and mms" icons/threads

Out of all these I only want the berrybuzz/vibrate/ring to go off when I get BIS email/text/phonecall. When I get Gmail or hotmail, I do not want the berrybuzz to go off, i just want the bb new red message notification(silent).

I've set berrybuzz for hotmail and gmail to off and reminder alert to off.(previously, i had picked a color and had the reminder alert off, I think this was where i was confused)

Under "messages", "options", "general options", I have display new message indicator on or yes.

under Profile alerts, for hotmail and gmail, I have LED and Vib off...

Now will this accomplish what I need to accomplish? did I miss anything? Thank you all for chiming in.

under
    09-30-09 12:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD