Okay so i just downloaded bebuzz free and now when my phone is on silent it still vibrates...which not okay when i am at work! does anyone know how to fix this thing?! thanks!!
    02-17-10 09:38 AM
    There's no fix to this. Just disable Bebuzz when you're at work.
    02-17-10 10:47 AM
    Disable the vibration from BeBuzz and set it on your profiles.
    OS 5.0 allows for rintone+vibe by itself. Keep BeBuzz for the led colors only.
    02-17-10 11:07 AM
    Disable the vibration from BeBuzz and set it on your profiles.
    OS 5.0 allows for rintone+vibe by itself. Keep BeBuzz for the led colors only.
    Yep, I agree. There are some specific steps to make BeBuzz work properly on the BlackBerry so visit the web site and read the FAQ and it will work perfectly. One other small note, when you get ready, buy the full package, it is worth every penny and allows a level of customization that will allow you to set up notifications of mail, SMS, MMS, missed calls, etc. like no other app that I am aware of. Worth every penny.
    02-17-10 08:12 PM
    Yep, I agree. There are some specific steps to make BeBuzz work properly on the BlackBerry so visit the web site and read the FAQ and it will work perfectly. One other small note, when you get ready, buy the full package, it is worth every penny and allows a level of customization that will allow you to set up notifications of mail, SMS, MMS, missed calls, etc. like no other app that I am aware of. Worth every penny.
    BuzzMe does the same thing;
    found it in BB App World
    02-17-10 08:39 PM
    BuzzMe does the same thing;
    found it in BB App World
    I tried both of them, and IMO, BeBuzz delivers better options for customization.
    The full version can even change the bloody BBM color! Just waiting for a promo to get it (yes, I'm cheap).
    02-17-10 09:13 PM
    I tried both of them, and IMO, BeBuzz delivers better options for customization.
    The full version can even change the bloody BBM color! Just waiting for a promo to get it (yes, I'm cheap).
    I agree, BeBuzz (formerly BerryBuzz) is much more customizable even to the point of making your own colors for the LED. I tried most of the other programs available that are similar and none of them can match BeBuzz in my opinion. If you watch CB, they have a lot of contests to give it away and 1/2 off prices run several times a year. But even at full price, it is a great app.
    02-17-10 09:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD