I need help with the blackberry app world application. Everytime I download it to my phone so I can download an app, it gives me the run around. I have a blackberry I D already and the 1st screen it brings me to asks me if I want to import all my old apps and if I want to use my paypal acct or if I'd like to pay with a credit/debit card. I click no to the paypal and importing because I have nothing to import and yes to using a credit card. Once I click that, it takes me back to the bb I D page. Needless to say, I can't download anything through appworld and there are a couple of apps that I'd like that can only be downloaded through it. If anybody could please give me some insight into what I can or should do to rectify this problem, I'd so greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-10 02:25 PM
    Try saying yes next time to importing. It may be able to associate the account with your bb if you do. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-10 03:23 PM
    I think you will need to log in w/your BB AppWorld ID whenever you download AppWorld. Not sure from your post whether you did that or not.
    10-21-10 04:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD